Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember your settings during visits
- Collect any information that could be used to identify individuals
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to any third party
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- Remembering your search settings
- Tailoring content to your needs
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site or by turning cookies off completely. See below ("Turning Cookies Off"). Turning cookies off will adversely affect how the site works for you.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our site and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.